Long Shot on Delta Saw

As I say in the subject line, this is a longshot. I have an old Delta Rockwell Contractor saw, 36-400. I would like to install link belts on it, but can't get pulleys to fit, including the ones link belt sells for what should be my saw. Has anyone else had this problem, and solved it. TIA
On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 00:35:49 GMT, Lawrence Rottersman

check out in line industries
http://www.in-lineindustries.com/index.html
Jerry'l be able to hook you up with what you need.
Traves
Look in yellow pages for company that sells belts and pulleys to industry. Go there and tell them what you need. They can usually drill out a pulley of the right size to meet your needs in a very short order. Cost is often in line with the local hardware store.