loaning and borrowing tools

krw wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

And available for free if you've got the latest coupon book. And a pretty servicable meter. Maybe not as accurate as a Fluke, but you generally don't need that much accuracy/precision anyway. And reasonably tough, at least for the normal drops.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

I am an old fashioned guy. I keep 3x5 index cards in the shop to stick in my shirt pocket to keep my notes on. I just jot down who borrows what and stick it on a bright yellow clipboard hanging on a nail in plain sight. Name and date prominently displayed. Most of the time I don't have anything loaned out.

Reply to
Roy

that seems like the best solution no batteries required

Reply to
Electric Comet