Little OT: Looking for Center Mount Drawer Slide

Wondering if anyone here can help me out. I have a set of dresser drawers from Ashley furniture and some of the drawer slides/glides have worn such that the drawer not longer completely slides back in. I have looked at the drawer and it appears the plastick drawer slide has worn down in spot, causing it to no longer fit properly.
I have searched the usual places and cannot find a matching slide. The following page shows pictures of the slide I am looking for: http://alee.xqm.ca/photos/drawerslides/drawerslides.html
So, I am wondering if anyone would have an idea where I might be able to find a replacement slide. My attempts to contact Ashley have been unsuccessful, as they told me to go to a local store and ask them to order them, but the store I have been to don't know what I'm talking about and tell to contact Ashley directly. Obviously, I suppose I could replace everything with a different center mount slide, but if possible, I would rather just replace the one piece.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Regards,
Alex
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=1&pageB004&category=3,43614,43616
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&offerings_id 1&objectgroup_idA&catid&filternter%20mount%20drawer%20slides GQ wrote:

On 8/24/04 6:39 PM, bynot wrote:

http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&offerings_id 1&objectgroup_idA&catid&filternter%20mount%20drawer%20slides

Thank you for the reference. There is one there that might work...I am going to check the measurements.
Any good hardware store or HomeDepot, Lowes, etc. These are commonly used for kitchen drawers. Take a sample with you; there are several different sizes.
--
Alan Bierbaum

Web Site: http://www.calanb.com
On 8/24/04 10:27 PM, Alan Bierbaum wrote:

As mentioned, already tried these type of places.