Lifespan of Watco Danish Oil

I have a quart of Danish Oil that I opened January 2002. It is tightly sealed and still fluid with no hardening inside of the can. I want to use it in the next few days on a carved cherry table-top. I don't mind buying a new can but I don't feel like making the 100 mile round trip or waiting for it to arrive via mail. I was told it will last "indefinately" if the can is well-sealed. Anyone have any info on this matter?
Thanks, Dave

I have some a lot older than that. I don't much care for it, so it doesn't get used up.
I have some 20 years old. Still works like new.
I have some that is in the 5-6 year old category. It was sealed tightly, and seems just fine. Used it to condition some wood before staining and tinting last week. Worked fine, cured as always. (Little slow on these colder days.)
Robert
Pat wrote:

Yep, I got a can that was open and first used in 1980. Still works fine.
Yikes! I thought my can was old! (est 10-15 years maybe?)
Mine worked fine last time I checked (a year ago?).
- Daniel