Life goes on.

Well it has been a couple of weeks since my Dad passed. Since we had talked and talked and talked, I knew his plans and wishes. One was that since I was the only child, his wishes included giving me his house. Well, I like my house but the shop area was always going to be small. His house however included an large separate double car garage. I don't want to seem crass but this weekend past, I started moving my larger tools into the new shop. It seems weird, but now my Dad is with me everyday.

OT...thanks for the comments to that person who told me to not share....Everyone has been very kind and will not soon be forgotten.

Cheers John Gilham

Reply to
John Gilham/Patsy Scott

John,

I am sure your father will enjoy watching you craft some fine pieces in the new garage, and be proud.

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

50 woodworking product reviews online!

- Spaceage Ceramic Bandsaw Guides

- Infinity "Dadonator" Stacked Dado Set

- GMC LS950SPJ Scrolling Jigsaw