Re: Life goes on

Well, age does that Jerry. It also affects your attention span and ability to manage new fangled ideas such as "email"

Greg

I am really surprised how fast time goes by. > > I got your e mail some time ago and I was going to reply "RIGHT AWAY". > Pretty noticeable that I didn't get the job done. > > Marsha and I have been doing pretty good. We were over in Hillsdale the > other day. Marsha went to the hearing center there on St Joe to get fitted > for a device. > > We are just waiting for the lady to call and say that they have completed > the manufacture of the device and come on over to get a fitting. > > I have actually had today off and it looks like there will be a breather for > me. I can't remember when I didn't have a bunch of work to do. > > I have cleaned out the basement, and all kinds of things that I have had to > let go for a long long time. > > There is one thing that has become clear to me and that is why older people > don't keep there houses up like those young whippersnappers. Physical > prowess just fades away, without you even realizing you are loosing > something. > > This is short and I will have to write again, but I did want you to know > that I received your e mail. > > Take care, > > Jerry > >
Reply to
Groggy