Lettering Templates From Computer Fonts

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in message (Mike Dalton) claims:

. If you use MS Word you can enlarge fonts to 72 points (1")- Just print it out on plain paper & use either spray adhesive ( kinda pricy for me) or use the old standby-- rubber cememt. Around $1.50 a bottle at wal-mart or office supply stores. Coat both the paper & the wood- let it dry & stick down. It only covers the surface & doesnt hamper finishes if you snad/rub it off before finishing. I use the same method on some of my jig-saw marquetry to stick the wood pieces together before sawing.