let me rock your world

I've been building my own rocking chairs for several years now and have a woodworking/ulphostery business selling these chairs.
I started out by repairing a century old rocking chair for a friend and then began to design and handcraft my own mission-style chairs and old-fashioned looking granddaddy chairs. I've even made a few rockers with quilted upholstery.
Recently I've branched out into children's rocking horses and nursery- themed rocking chairs.
Please check out my work. I welcome opinions...
http://www.offyourrocker.ca /
"OffYourRocker" wrote in message \

Mighty fine work!
... and an excellent job on the website!! Good luck with your venture.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/1/07

Try again. It worked for me. Are you doing this full time or as a sideline buisness? Your work is nice as is the upholstery - I used to do upholstery on the side.
Wed, Aug 1, 2007, 3:59pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (SonomaProducts.com) doth sayeth: Seems like a dead link
First time i tried it, got some weird link. Worked second try. Had to try twice with almost all the pictures too, it'd say couldn't find the item, next try would work. Strange.

Good stuff, Frank..
BTW, I like the suspended shelves in the background of your picture... very nice look..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing