lessons learned the hard way...

Page 2 of 2
wrote in

I think that should be a little further up the list. This has been confirmed by a SWMBO check.
SWMBO has also offered the opinion that there are a great many patient women in the world.
Dan
Dan writes:

Waiting for their men to die first?
Charlie Self
On Sat 20 Dec 2003 12:57:23p, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote in

I don't think that was what she originally meant but she says "Yeah, that's it!"
Dan
ok...to prove a point, I bought a delta oscillating spindle sander attachment for a drill press. It moves down for a 1/2" stroke then returns to original position and sits there waiting for the oblong thingy to make it's revolution before it moves again.... a totally useless and unnecessary purchase. But you say "totally untrue" ok..... you also say deals never happen...ok... it's yours for $2. + shipping and handling.
mel wrote:

There is a difference between some tool being a total POS, which is what it appears that you got, and one for which you can find no use. The former happens, the latter does not.     mahalo,     jo4hn (who prolly doesn't know of what he speaketh...)         (or mayhap he doth)