Leigh FMT

Sirs,
I have a chance to pick one of these up, complete and almost new, for $450.
I've seen positive reviews in various mags but they (mags) can sometimes be overly generous. Thought I would run it by those in hte group who own one.
Question - would you buy one again?
Thanks.
Myron

Myron -
I've not heard of anyone being unhappy with it - quite the opposite.
For that price - you can buy it, use it for months, and probably still resell it for $500+....
Not much of a risk!
Cheers -
Rob
Robin, What's the deal with you and Leigh? I tried to buy the D4 from you but you can't sell them to the US. The Leigh site does not have a secure web page for ordering so I decided to call and ordered by phone.
I also ordered the dovetail bit set from LV but it did not include the bits I needed for the project I'm working on so I had to order the full set from Leigh, again by phone.
BTW. The new 50" straightedge is pretty darn straight. I measured it on a granite table and it was within 0.001". Thanks for adding it!
Dave

yes yes yes yes ....yes
For that price, most definitely
John
On 9 Feb 2005 02:48:06 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

No way, I would never buy this piece of junk.
Oh by the way, give me the guys contact info so I can scold him for trying to sell it. ;^)
BW