Lee Valley. It is not just tools.

In addition to some nice tools, I received a gift of Kolsch Beer Glasses ordered from Lee Valley.
Tried them out at dinner today and they worked well. Must be fun working at LV as they've been testing these glasses for 20 years. Quite a long run in the lab;)
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

I ordered a Wardian case (terrarium), a microwave flower press, and the microwave flower press book, for my wife from Lee Valley.
She loves them!
What an operation. <G>
Barry
I ordered a gardening book, row markers and a rolling cart. got the Wardian case in place of the cart but they shipped the correct item in a a day or 2 and SWMBO is "VERY" pleased. Now there will be less "what you orderin now?" when it comes to LV. ;-)
BRuce
B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:

--
---

BRuce

<BRuce> wrote in message

No, there will be MORE of that. The LV catalog used to be mine, now my wife must take a glance through it and add on a couple of items. Sometimes she has a list started before I even get to see the latest offerings. Ed
On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 10:02:31 -0500, BRuce <BRuce> wrote:

This is male genius at work here. My wife went with me to LV and got some gardening tools for her daughter and a windup tractor and wagon for the grandson. Now i can't go in alone and I'm not sure whether this is completley good or not. Ken makin dust in NS

A nice Belgian Wheat beer would go great in those German Glasses.
Enjoy
Rich

Funny you mention those glasses - we were testing them again last night....
Cheers -
Rob

night....
Damn, you guys just never rest. I have a dozen glasses and tested two so far. No leaks to report. I'll do one a day until complete. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
I got myself the Kolsch beer glasses, and I got my daughters the little blue light saber/flashlights. These were the most appreciated gifts, DVD players, stereos, Game Cubes, etc. notwithstanding.
-JBB