Leather stitching clamp

AKA pony clamp, stitching clam, saddler's clamp (large) etc. Done my google search, found some links. Anybody got pictures of "nice" ones they've built, though? My sister is looking for one for mostly small leather work. Don't care if the plan is pay or free. Didn't find a leather working newsgroup, or I'd be posting there too.
Examples: http://www.digitprod.com/clam_construction.shtml http://wrtcleather.com/1-ckd/tutorials/_stitchpony.html
FYI, doing a search for leather and clamp comes up with many "interesting" links...
Clint

google
work.
Tandy Leather sells a cheap one, probably not the design you're looking for but you may consider buying one for it's hardware and then making your own clamp. Do a search for a "stitching pony"
http://www.tandyleather.com /
I've been carving and stitching leather for a number of years Clint. If you want to email me privately I can send you a few picture of some of the project I've made.
Dave