Lathe tool sharpening

I once saw a 2" belt with a Wolverine Jig attached in a Woodcraft store in St. Louis and I found out that they no longer sell the sander. Can anyone tell me where to find an adjustable 2" belt sander? Thanks snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
kup wrote:

Grizzly's got a couple of them. http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2008/Main/141
--John

I use a 1" belt grinder from Foley.. great machine..
Not sure what an "adjustable" belt sander is, though..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing