Sharpening jig

Any suggestions for a good quality sharpening jig for short chisels? I have a couple of Veritas jigs that I use when I can, but they won't permit the sharpening of short blades, particularly at shallow angles.

RB

Reply to
RB

Practice it freehand. It's not too difficult... even I can do it!

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

It isn't cheap, but it really works well on short chisels. It isn't for sharpening, just honing. For sharpening, I have a home made jig. I haven't seen a good jig for sharpening short chisels.

Reply to
Preston Andreas