Kreg screw sources?

Greetings,
What suppliers of square drive screws for Kreg pocket holes exists? I.e. sources of all 6 of the popular types and quanitites of 500 and more.
I know of the following but no others:
The annual wood working show in Sacramento CA. http://www.cheyennesales.com/catalog/kregscrews.htm
Sincerely, Bill Thomas
http://mcfeelys.com /

Have you tried Kreg? They have been very competitive for me in the past and their screws seemed to be a bit beefier that the competition including McFeeleys. BTY in lots of 1000, you get a better break.
At Kregtool, you can get 500 screws at about $15.00 or 1000 screws for about $21.00.
Check at http://www.kregtool.com/iwwida.pvx ?;products?comp=ktc

I get mine locally (Houston) at WoodCraft, and one of the local cabinet hardware suppliers carries both the screws and the plugs. Might try a hardware supplier that caters to cabinet makers/shops in your area. Online ordering should offer you plenty of options ... DAGS.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03