ketchum,s remark about webtv world

Page 2 of 2

Frank Ketchum wrote:

He might be very busy answering prospective calls on his phone... which he left in his pa.forsale posts.
er
--
email not valid

ROBERT McELHENNY wrote:

So... your "nephew". Any relation?
*ducks*
er
--
email not valid

Thu, Feb 16, 2006, 9:56am snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (JESSEJAMISON.) doth proclaim: so frankie boy, <snip> remarks about me or my work <snip> maybe i can learn a thing or two .
You shoulda stuck with your other alias. You've been a baad boy. Hehehe
By the way, I pretty much stand with the group as far as WebTV posters go. Ironic, isn't it? LOL
JOAT I'm busy now, can I ignore you some other time?

You are the exception rather than the rule.
OMFG! Mr. McElhenny! I WON'T travel with you! Tom, still needing BBs.
Fri, Feb 17, 2006, 2:27am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@earthlinknospam.net (FrankKetchum) doth sayeth: You are the exception rather than the rule.
It's a curse.
JOAT I'm busy now, can I ignore you some other time?

Spelling, grammar, not being childish yourself?