Just received my new Osborne miter guage

There has been a lot of criticism from mainly 2 persons about this gauge. I just got my new Osborne Model #50-EB3 miter gauge Saturday. I assembled it and calibrated it and then started using it. I am very pleased with it's performance. It is a very solid miter gauge and is a little on the heavy side. Perhaps in the past this gauge may have left something to be desired, but I don't find those digs against it to be warranted now. The gauge is now manufactured by Excalibur, a division of General International of Canada. Regardless of what Leon and the rest say about it I will not change my raves about it.

If the gauge has been beefed up to address the main 45 degree issue Leon and the rest say exists, then there is nothing more to be said. The issue(s) were based on facts, not opinion. If it is fixed, then you should rave about it.

Well Will, if yours has a beefier telescoping degree shaft then perhaps they have fixed the problem. I hope you stay safe and whack a bucha of boards with the gauge.