Jointmaker Pro... Anybody seen this before?

I just got my latest spam-a-gram from Bridge City.
Check out this video:
http://www.bridgecitytools.com/blog/category/jointmaker-pro-stationary-hand-saw /
I've never seen or heard of this tool before. Anybod else?
-Zz

First time for me - but man, that is cool. I'd love to try one out. I'm guessing it's about as much as a decent cabinet saw though!
JP

Bridge City = top dollar.
I have three of their smaller, "cheaper" tools, a jointmaker's hammer, a 2" tri-square, and 2" by 4" saddle sqaure. I LOVE these tools.
But I can't see shelling out $800 for a block plane.
-Zz

List price: $0.00
http://www.bridgecitytools.com/Products/What 's+New/Jointmaker+Pro

Expect to see this cloned here in the near future.

http://www.bridgecitytools.com/blog/category/jointmaker-pro-stationary-hand-saw /
Not what I expected from the subject line. Where's the rolling papers?
Edwin,
That's funny as heck.
cm
wrote in message

"CM" wrote

PLEASE, don't encourage him ... monitor wipes are at an all time high on the spot market!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

Not to worry ... the Festool has their new "Woodworker's Model", which anticipates that some digits may be missing and comes "ready rolled" in a handy Systainer 100 pack.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

Leon would have no other!
Dave in Houston

No,,, then they are pre-rolled, they disappear faster. ;~)

Looks like a handsaw blade in a saw filing vise, with a few extra refinements. Also looks like it's good for nipping off fingertips.

Easily rectified with a pair of chain-mail gloves. Not cheap, but easily used other places too. http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&pV153&cat=1,42207,45887

Sawstop isn't going to make a unit for it?
Lee Michaels wrote:

A .357 magnum mounted under the sliding table pointing back toward the operator?
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

http://www.bridgecitytools.com/blog/category/jointmaker-pro-stationary-hand-saw /
Introductory cost $1100, regular price $1300. It makes Festool look cheap. Where's the plug?

Holy carp!
On Wed, 14 May 2008 17:21:09 -0700, Zz Yzx wrote:

hand-saw/
Looks like something Chris Schwartz bloged about on one of his blogs. He had a contest with the designer (before the design) for who can make the thinest cut with a handsaw. Guy beat him soundly then came back a while later with this design and a thinner cut.