jointer

Page 3 of 3

Does the boat/wife come with the jointer? Please send pictures of boat/ wife. :-)
On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 7:17:11 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

at the picture, I couldn't figure out where it was! %-) > > My first though t when I saw the picture was "why does this guy have a jointer in his boat? "

And post specs, as to what phase the wife is in. Draft, of the boat, is op tional.
Sonny
On Monday, July 28, 2014 9:07:14 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:

Bill, the ad was originally posted 10 days ago and updated 2 days ago, so it still may not be sold, yet. They posted "preferred contact by email, only", which is the only method for contact, anyway. Keep emailing them.
Sonny
Sonny wrote:

Okay, I'll give it another try. I will leave out "difficult questions" this time...
Thanks, Bill

Not so much a replacement for as an additional. The idea was to have excess capacity so each of the aqueducts could be brought down for inspection and repair. After a century, it's a really good plan.
The aqueduct system into NYC is really amazing. They start in the Catskills, which are on the other side of the Hudson River from NYC, so must cross (under) the river. IIRC, they're on the order of 30' in diameter (cue the Die Hard reruns).