JET Tool Service

About a month ago, I called JET customer service. The pivot pin in the miter gauge of my JWTS-10 contractor saw fell out, and I lost it. I 've had the saw for about 4 years, and it has come loose a few times. It's a press fit, and not very well designed (my opinion). I'm told that this is not an uncommon occurence. On the advice of my local WW Whse., where I bought the saw, I called JET. No hassle about when I bought it, what is the serial number, etc. The lady I spoke with was pleasant, and courteous. She sent me three pins, no charge. The only negative to the whole transaction was that they sent it UPS insured, so I had to sign for it. Doorbell, workshop, basement, you know the deal!!

Reply to
Frank Dennis