JET JTS-250 S in the UK

Hi
I am in the UK (just thought I'd make that clear :-) I am considering buying a new sawbench and the Jet JTS 250S sliding table model is on sale here for 999 yeah I know we pay dear in the UK. What I'd like to know is whether this machine is as quiet, accurate and smooth as I would like to think or whether I should consider any cheaper models, in the UK of course. Someone from the UK would probably know other machines available, but USA experience will be useful re: the quality question.
Thanks for your time I know this is a busy group but the UK group doesn't seem to get much activity.
Cheers Alan

Al - poke around in here and see what you can dig up about the Jet SuperSaw. That's what it's called for over here. I have one, sans Sliding Table. You can also join the Yahoo SuperSaw group for more info.
In a nutshell - it gets mixed reviews. I'm in the middle. I like mine, but wish I had spent the same amount of cash for the Grizzly cabinet saw.

Thanks Patrick, I will have a search around.
Cheers Al

Or email me if you have questions. Good luck!
Alan, plenty of Jet SS owners at www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums Think one member has one for sale as well.
Rgds
Noel
Thanks Noel I am having a look but cannot find one for sale, you wouldn't have a specific link by chance?
Rgds Al