Paper Sacks in UK

Hi,

I live in Sussex UK. I am looking for some paper sacks for storage.

Any idea where I can get them? Tried garden centres and DIY places to no avail.

Thanks Steve

Reply to
Steve Newport

What kind of paper sacks?

What sizes?

Reply to
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Just big enough for potatoes (from our traditional lines not containers!)

Reply to
Steve Newport

Have you tried a feed store? They often recycle paper sacks... I toss 50 lb. triple paper sacks when I buy feed for my one pet emu. I could mail you some for the shipping?

Not sure what it'd be, but the e-mail address is legit. I could also just send you single layer grocery store paper sacks?

Have you considered burlap?

Reply to
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Thanks. I'll try out the feed people first. If no luck I'll come back to you if thats OK.

Reply to
Steve Newport

Whatever works for you sir. :-)

I need to purchase feed shortly here so I can save you sacks in a clean spot. There would only be may be 1/2 dozen.

I'm betting tho' that if you have a local feed store, they can at least refer you to customers that would otherwise just toss them!

Those triple layer feed sacks can be useful. I've used them to store and process composted leaves and send soil from the henyard home with friends that wanted it!

Reply to
OmManiPadmeOmelet