plastidip uk supplier or equivalent?

Hi

In the states they have a product called plasti dip its a liquid that is painted on (or available in spray cans) and forms a coat of plastic over the surface.

I'm looking for spray cans but can't find anything in the uk under plastidip

Does anyone know a distributor or a uk product equivalent?

Reply to
turn around

Frost auto restorations:

Mawson

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I think there`s one called Plastikote - last seen in any DIY store I ever wandered through, which ain`t many :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson