JET JBOS-5

I've already bought it, so I guess I'm interested in any perceived shortcomings or foibles it may have. Arrived yesterday while my shop was down for finishing, so I haven't had more than a few moments to test it. I was pleasantly surprised at the _lack_ of noise and vibration, and puzzled at the extra threads atop the 5/8 spindle.

Oh yes - my younger kids who used to work the handle on the drill press are both at college, and SWMBO spent a half hour doing same for me the other night before authorizing purchase. With the longer drum, I think it's time I cut some bandsaw boxes!

Reply to
George