Jessem Mast R Slide

Has anybody here used the Jessem Mast R Slide, the sliding table attachment for a table saw. If so could you please post your opinions, is it worth while buying? Thanks.

Vic

Reply to
Vic

I have one and am delighted with it. The one thing I did different from what most other folks is that I attached it to the left cast iron wing of my table saw, rather than replace the left cast iron wing with it. I've got a PC 7518 mounted in it with no sags after two years.

wing.jpg
saw1.jpg

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN