It's winter. Here is my crappy little shop. Anyone else want to post pics of their Shoppe?

Page 2 of 2
Whats going on?? No one has cars in their shop? I thought that was a requirement. I have to have everything on rollers and crammed to the side for the vehicles - well at least for the wifes. She doesn't give a flip where mine is.
snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote in