It's all in the way that you (AB)use it

Has anyone else noticed that the only time these posters show up is in a thread promoting (not_so)_quik_drawers_?
snipped-for-privacy@hoo.com snipped-for-privacy@treet.com snipped-for-privacy@cookies.com snipped-for-privacy@port.com snipped-for-privacy@memail.com
couillion wrote:

Shills, you think? I hate shills.
Personally, if they identify themselves, I don't mind at all... in fact I often appreciate it. But anonymous shilling is pathetic.
--

-MIKE-

Hmmm.... kinda looks like the same guy, doesn't it?