INSPIRATION - Mission Hall Seat - multiple pictures

http://www.bargainjohn.com/f547bHallseat.htm
JOAT I'm busy now, can I ignore you some other time?
J T wrote:

Looks a lot like the Temple of the Goddess of Old Newspaper at the cafe around the corner from here.
She doesn't come around for her ritual sacrifices, any more. I think she might've been put in a home.
er
--
email not valid