InfinityTtools opinion

I was wondering what you folks thought of this company. I was looking over their catalog and was interested in a couple items. I haven't heard of them until recently. I always like to get an opinion before I buy. I've gotten screwed before on internet purchases and I will always check the sites out before I buy again. Thanks for your help.

Formerly Jesada in Florida (I believe). I've bought blades and a few bits from them. I'd rate them and their products very highly.
Dave in Houston
Dave in Houston wrote:

Infinity Tools' CEO is David Venditto, the son of Carlo Venditto who ran Jesada and was the former president of Freud in the United States.
An interview with David Venditto can be found at the URL below.
http://www.newwoodworker.com/infinqa.html
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Nova wrote:

Was it Freud or CMT USA?

Mark & Juanita wrote:

Per the interview sited above:
" My dad has been in the router bit/saw blade/woodworking tool business probably over 30 years. My dad worked for Freud, he was the president of Freud in the United States for I think 15 or 20 years."
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

I have a few and they are as good as any bit I've ever used. One time I bought some spiral up cut bits and one did not cut properly. They sent me a new one Red label. Their saw blades get good reviews also but I've not used one yet. I'll continue buying from them.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

top class stuff - been buying from them for about 2 years. be sure to check their discounted stuff. They also have promotions all the time. you'll be happy
shelly