if you had the opportunity...

... to get a proper eddycation at the furniture design school of your choice, US or Canada (preferably Canada!), which would it be? Why?
Caleb
North Bennett Street School in Boston, MA. Why? Stellar reputation and very focused curriculum.
--
There are no stupid questions.
There are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:35:38 -0600, "calebsg"

North Bennett St., Boston

Lunch is really good around the North End 8-)
On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:35:38 -0600, "calebsg"

Depends on your taste.
Based _only_ on the stuff I've seen, College of the Redwoods seems to favor "modernistic" design, while North Bennett St. School seems to lean towards traditional styles.
I've seen killer workmanship from both, but NBS students seem to make stuff I *like*. <G>
Barry
calebsg wrote:

I'd go to the University of Thomas & Ashley or the School of the Public Occupational Organizational Noosphere Trade Actualization Night Group.
For a classical education, no question, North Bennett Street school Boston.
--
Mike G.
Heirloom Woods