Idea for Today's Woodcraft sale (2-26-04)

I bought myself $500 of gift certificates for $450 since I couldn't decide what to buy...
10% of today is nice. 10% of next week is better!
-jbd
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: , but I had my birthday month 10%

I'm thinking of changing my birthday. I get the 10% coupon, but the store always has a 10% sale and open house the same month.
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net