I need a copy of article from Popular Woodworking, February 2000

Hello all, Does anyone out there have Popular Woodworking, February 2000? Specifically, I am looking for the article on the shop-built air cleaner. I'd be more than happy to buy the magazine from you, or preferrably, receive a scanned copy of the article on the air cleaner. If you do have a copy and don't mind scanning, please e-mail it to snipped-for-privacy@spalding-watson.comjunk (remove the junk!) Thanks in advance!

WW

Reply to
Bill