I Got Tools

I think you forgot the layer that had the x-lax, aspirin, denture glue and stuff?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Mon, Dec 17, 2007, 1:57pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@bajadavis.com doth ayeth: I think you forgot the layer that had the x-lax, aspirin, denture glue and stuff?
Hey, I do admit to taking baby asprin every day, but I don't have dentures, and once you have a colon resection, constipation and irregularity are things of the past.
Robatoy wrote:

Um, Rob? The sides, or inside or even the prop, need to be a pretty bright yellow. Otherwise it's lovely. Good job.
And JT, many more happy returns. You are a breath of fresh air most days.
--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/JoatYellow.jpg
(polished the crapper for him for his burfday)
Robatoy wrote:

Perfect! 'cept now he's complaining bout the steam engine...sigh
--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.
Mon, Dec 17, 2007, 3:12pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) doth posteth thusly:: Maybe you're right.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/JoatYellow.jpg
At least this one doesn't look like a funeral barge.
Mon, Dec 17, 2007, 5:03pm snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Tanus) doth sayeth: Um, Rob? The sides, or inside or even the prop, need to be a pretty bright yellow. Otherwise it's lovely. Good job. And JT, many more happy returns. You are a breath of fresh air most days.
Actually he got the whoe thing wrong, but he seemed to be having so much fun I didn't want to burst his bubble. This is more like what I had in mind. http://www.selmec.org.uk/photo_enlarge.aspx?filename=Models/Large/607c9bf0-6ad4-44bc-ac43-d04941833eaf.jpg&photoWidthd0&photoHeightH0 http://www.selmec.org.uk/photo_enlarge.aspx?filename=Models/Large/f58dcfb8-6b98-4576-94c7-41e40cfc69d0.jpg&photoWidthd0&photoHeightH0
If it was me saying it, I would have substituted 'some' for 'most'. LMAO
Mon, Dec 17, 2007, 12:36pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) doth sayeth: You know what? As I am convalescing anyway, and I'm practicing that 3D thang, I thought I'd give you a hand with designing your boat. I will give you the plans when you are ready to start building it. It has everything you need on board. <snip>
Where's the umbrella? The steam engine? The belly dancer? The dynamite for fishing? I'm so disappointed.
Robatoy wrote:

Neat, but I think those spray paint cans should be yellow.
What did you say you are using for rendering?

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/JoatYellow.jpg
That was done in Strata CX...and took...lemme see...yup.. 17 seconds. (Radiosity turned off, two passes of antialiasing..medium texture.)
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:51:08 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Of course, they close at 10pm, but we're still the last one's out..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Mon, Dec 17, 2007, 1:55pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@bajadavis.com (macdavis) doth sayeth: One of the many cool things about Baja is that I can STILL close a bar.. Of course, they close at 10pm, but we're still the last one's out..
There's so many possibilities: - You didn't get there until 9:45, and want to finish your first beer. - You're stuck on the hopper. - You're passed out on the hopper. - You're passed out with your head in the hopper. - You're passed out in the corner, and aren't found until they're sweeping up. - They can't wake up up before closing. - They can't spare the people to carry you out before closing. _ It took 15 minutes for you to get on the bar stool and your not about to get down until you absolutely have to.
But I'm sure none of these would apply to you, a woodworker. ROTFLMAO
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 18:43:15 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Good list, Bro.. I'm gonna save these for gringo tourists!
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On Dec 16, 11:43 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Happy belated birthday! What kind of hints did you drop (if any) to get all that good stuff? Tom
Mon, Dec 17, 2007, 10:45am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (tom) doth query: Happy belated birthday! What kind of hints did you drop (if any) to get all that good stuff?
Hints? Hell, I'm surprised they even remembered. I think they bought things they need, so they can borrow them.
J T said:

Well hell, JOAT, Happy Birthday! Glad you got what you wanted. You must load up over the holidays. Tools or dancing girls are certainly what I wish for, and truth be told, have little genuine long term use for the dancers. How was the cake? I haven't seen a German chocolate cake in years. I'm including a virtual, ice cold, six-pack. ;-)
Greg G.
Mon, Dec 17, 2007, 11:36pm snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (GregG.) did saideth: Well hell, JOAT, Happy Birthday! Glad you got what you wanted. You must load up over the holidays. Tools or dancing girls are certainly what I wish for, and truth be told, have little genuine long term use for the dancers. How was the cake? I haven't seen a German chocolate cake in years. I'm including a virtual, ice cold, six-pack. ;-)
Ya mean I coulda had a choice? Damn. And whatdaya mean, little genuine long term use? If 20-30 years I might agree. Cake was great. Good thing the six pack's only virtual, I quit the real stuff years ago.
An aside, I had always thought it originated in Germany, so it was called German chocolate. Appaently not. According to the Discovery Channel, or some other learning channel, got its name because a guy named German developed the chocolate.

Tools are great presents. What are you going to build with that German Chocolate Cake? ;~)
Tue, Dec 18, 2007, 12:47pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net (Leon) doth query; Tools are great presents. What are you going to build with that German Chocolate Cake?
Urp. 'Scuse me.