I got a pumpkin! What now?

I finally got a couple of pumpkins on the vine. Is there anything I should do now to have the energy of the plant go into making the fruits grow faster and larger?

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

Two things.

  1. Regular watering.
  2. Watch out for the neighborhood kids, especially as those pumpkins start turning orange.

(There was a thread here on purloined pumpkins, sometime last year. . . .)

-- dkra

Reply to
dkra