I Found My Yardstick Suspenders

I finally found some of those cool yardstick measuring tape suspenders.

If you have been looking and having trouble like me, try looking on woodweb classifieds.

Like the ad says...they do measure up...LOL

Blue

Reply to
nospam

You can get them here...

the shipping is not free like using the WoodWeb.com ad.

AMWood

Reply to
AMWood

Useful for showing people how big the fish that got away was......

Reply to
Maxwell Lol