I Found My Yardstick Suspenders

I finally found some of those cool yardstick measuring tape suspenders.
If you have been looking and having trouble like me, try looking on woodweb classifieds.
Like the ad says...they do measure up...LOL
Blue
On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 16:10:05 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@treet.com wrote:

You can get them here... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item 0231787855 but the shipping is not free like using the WoodWeb.com ad.
AMWood
snipped-for-privacy@treet.com writes:

Useful for showing people how big the fish that got away was......