I don't know why people make such a big deal about design...

Page 2 of 2

I wouldn't waste it, even on a lawyer.

No, that furniture abortion is destined for some nouveau riche wannabe that just _must_ have something different! Yeah, different like a pile of bat shit in the middle of your living room floor. Blecch.
"RicodJour" wrote
No, that furniture abortion is destined for some nouveau riche wannabe that just _must_ have something different! Yeah, different like a pile of bat shit in the middle of your living room floor. Blecch. ============================ In my youth, I worked for a short time in a bat gauno mine. If I never see bat shit again, that will be fine with me.
Thanks so much for that disturbing imagry. :-(
RE: Subject
He who pays the band calls the tune.
IOW, BFD.
Lew
On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 07:44:26 -0800 (PST), the infamous RicodJour

Apparently, abortion should be mandatory in Italy...
-- We rightly care about the environment. But our neurotic obsession with carbon betrays an inability to distinguish between pollution and the stuff of life itself. --Bret Stephens, WSJ 1/5/10
On Fri, 08 Jan 2010 19:59:05 -0800, Larry Jaques

Agreed. But in this case it should be retroactive.
Gordon Shumway
Our Constitution needs to be used less as a shield for the guilty and more as a sword for the victim.
RicodJour wrote:

OK, that piece gives the word "butt-ugly" a bad name. Who thought *that* was a good idea?

Rob Leatham

It looks to me like a very clumsy and laboured attempt to be witty and attract attention.
But then there's plenty of that about in other spheres of activity.
Jeff
--
Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK
email : Username is amgron

Exactly. It's like one of those NEXT BIG THING ideas you get when you're three sheets to the wind one night and brainstorming with your equally drunk buddies, write it down, and the next morning you're saying, WTF?! Usually these things are self-censored before going into production.
Over the years I've found that some folks have amazingly low taste, and enough money to prove it!!
Old Guy

Old Guy | 2010-01-10 | 7:07:24 AM wrote:

I'm remembering my first big project, doing trim in a $3,000,000 house. The basement was a full bar. I asked if the outlet over the bar was for a TV.
"Nope. A big-screen TV goes on the other wall."
"What's the outlet for, then?"
"Oh, that's for the stuffed buffalo head. It's eyes light up."
Suddenly the chandelier made out of a wagon wheel and Winchester rifles didn't seem so bad....
--
Steve Bell
New Life Home Improvement