I can't find it! a random lament

Page 3 of 3
Wed, Aug 22, 2007, 4:57am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (FoggyTown) doth sayeth: You know you really have a problem when the focus of the intense concentration was tying your shoe lace!
Nah, got it covered. I tie my shoelaces, put my shoes on, don't need to tie the laces again until they bet untied again, which could be weeks later.
*snip*

We have a saying around here: "You always find it after you buy (or make) a new one."
If you're building, you usually find what you're looking for when the project's 90% complete. Happened the other day with a bench hook...
Puckdropper

Sounds like an infection by the C-Nile virus ;-)