HOW TO: The treatment of small dings and dents

From time to time, I've replied to questions on the "wreck" on how to repair small dings and dents in wood, both finished and unfinished. I've often advocated raising the dent through the application of steam, or using shellac stick as a filler. In some cases a combination of the techniques can be used.
Surfing through a luthier's bucket-o'-links site this evening, I came on a couple of very good articles on using these techniques, which I thought I would pass on to the "Wreck", with acknowledgements and thanks to Frank Ford, the author of both items.
http://www.frets.com/FRETSPages/Luthier/Technique/Finish/SteamOut/steamout1.html
http://www.frets.com/FRETSPages/Luthier/Technique/Finish/StickShellac/sticklac1.html
These links might make be worthy candidates for inclusion on the FAQ, if you're listening, David.
Cheers,
Frank