how to concrete over a small area of dirt

I have just dug up an area about 2ft by 2ft and I now want to concrete over it to blend in with the rest of my patio. How do I go about this?

Reply to
Anonymous

Probably dig deeper and then fill the hole with 3 to 4-inches of large gravel and 3 to 4-inches of concrete on top of that. After you settle the aggregate with your trowel you'll need to smooth the cream with your trowel. Then, you need to experiment with a broom or brush to match the finish of the patio. Finally, you'll cross your fingers until tomorrow to see if the colors matched.

Reply to
Anonymous