homemade air filtration unit?

Does anyone have the plans for a homemade air cleaner? It was posted here a while ago, It's made will an old furnace fan and a series of filters if that helps.
Thanks in advance.

I built mine without plans. Basically a box with a switch and an outlet wired in, big enough to hold the furnace fan and motor, and set up for three 16" furnace filters. I put iton wheels and have my 12" bandsaw and 9" ROS mounted on top.
I can take some pics if you'd like.Let me know.
djb
--
Was that last sig line lame or what?

In article

has two filters. One ordinary el cheapo furnace filter with an allergy-grade furnace filter behind it.
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

Pretty basic design, ayup.
djb
--
"We have been looking for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq for less time
than it took Hillary Clinton to find the billing record from the Rose Law firm.

The plan and web site belong to Joe John. http://www.ronan.net/~woodwork/airfilter.htm Cape Cod Bob Visit my web site at http://home.comcast.net/~bobmethelis Delete the two "spam"s for email
I don't have any plans, but you can make one out of a cheap box fan. Make simple wooden L-shaped brackets that screw in the box fan. Then, slip in one of those 3M furnace filters.
Layne
On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:58:08 -0400, "Kevin DeVulder"