Home Depot (Canada) lowers price of Ridgid TS3650

Hi guys and gals: Home Depot (Canada) has just lowered the price of the Ridgid TS3650 from $799 (CDN) to $599 (CDN). This is the huge contractor's 10-inch table saw with the massive cast-iron top and the easy-lift mobile base. I won't debate the merits of Ridgid products but this is a helluva deal (IMHO). On Tuesday Nov 29th I went to Home Depot in Whitby to scope out the Delta 36-650C 10 inch saw (sticker priced at $599 (CDN) and almost cr****d myself when I saw the new lowered price of the TS3650. The salesman said they are moving fast. This saw, by the way, was listed at $999 (CDN) when it was introduced.
Yea, I saw this saw (hehe) as well and thought it was a great price for what you get.