Hitachi M12V - router plate

I'm looking at a 9" by 12" router plate for a soon-to-be-purchased Hitachi M12V router. Will that plate be large enough to allow removing the router and plate from the table or do I need to get a larger size plate? Thanks.

Reply to
Teejaygee

The plate on my old Rockler table is 8" X 11" and my M12 fits through it just fine.

Reply to
John McGaw

Mine's mounted to the Lee Valley round base. That way I pop the handles back on and use it hand-held if I want to.

Comes in handy with the Bosch doing the pins, the M12 the tails in a Leigh jig.

Reply to
George