Hitachi M12V - router plate

I'm looking at a 9" by 12" router plate for a soon-to-be-purchased Hitachi M12V router. Will that plate be large enough to allow removing the router and plate from the table or do I need to get a larger size plate? Thanks.
Teejaygee wrote:

The plate on my old Rockler table is 8" X 11" and my M12 fits through it just fine.
--
John McGaw
http://johnmcgaw.com

M12V