Hitachi M12V router $150 at Amazon

I just noticed that Amazon has the Hitachi M12V on sale for $150.
Buy it, you can't get any cheaper ANYWHERE.

I saw that too..with free shipping. Seems like an awful good buy. I have not had a chance to do the comaprison shopping on price. Has anyone done a price comparison on this router recently. For the HP I might just go for it.
Andy H (NW NJ)

I just bought one at $153, and couldn't find a better delivered price.