Hitachi 10 in. Sliding Cmpd Mitre vs Bosch 10 in. Sliding Cmpd Mitre

Looking to find some advice on my next major tool purchase. I am a working artist looking to put together a workshop and am interested in purchasing either the:
Hitachi C10FSH 10" Dual Bevel Slide Compound Mitre Saw or the Bosch 3915 10" Slide Compound Miter Saw .
I was hoping someone in the great wide open capitalist market could shed some advice on either of these two saws. I have perused most of the reviews and postings I could about these two saws independently but was looking for some more first hand experience comparing the two specifically. Thanks for any advice.
.-eddie park
I have the older model Hitachi. I tried all the major brands at the local tool store and found the Hitachi the easiest to use. Some of the brands have very strong springs holding the head up, this is tiring after a couple of hours of cutting. The new model of the 10" Hitachi has much better indexing for the table and better scales for the tilt. I am thinking of trading up to it as soon as I can rationalize the cost (or maybe before). Make sure you get the newest one if you get the Hitachi, they are both still available. Use the thinnest blades you can get for it because the thicker blades take a long time to come up to speed. From what I remember about the Bosch, it was well built but it had this goofy little extension on the left side that gave you something like 3" more table length. I decided that all that effort put into 3" could have gone elsewhere and punished Bosch for the poor engineering (and for obsoleting the Skil 448 belt sander I own) by not buying their saw. YMMV Jamie