Hidden Door Secret Door Comparisons ?

Greetings,

A few weeks ago we had another discussion of Hidden Doors. The discussion focused on where to get information and the results individuals have had. It did not have any summaries from those who researched the topic at that time or remarks by those who have tried or compared multiple solutions. Without repeating what we have already posted, could those who can expound, from first on experience, on the different methods, reply with their knowledge for the benefit of the rest of us?

Sincerely, Bill Thomas

Reply to
Bill Thomas