HF Air Filtration System??

Looking to see if anyone has purchased this unit. I think it's usally $169, they have it listed now for $149 online. Just wanted to know if it's any good. I'm considering this or one from Penn State. Please let me know, I'm going to get on really soon.

Thanks

Ben

Reply to
Ben

"Ben" wrote in news:3f8c397f$0$40211$ snipped-for-privacy@news.twtelecom.net:

According to the website: "Filters particles as small as 20 microns". That doesn't seem too good, but perhaps you could tweak it. On the other hand, other models like Jet seem to go for $199, so in this case you might want to steer away from HF.

Reply to
Patrick Fitzgerald