Hey guys check this out

Page 2 of 2
I will add a music cancellation button. Sorry bout the layout but what you see is what I get from Verizon. I am limited as I am not going to pay any more for using the internet. It's expensive enough.And well I work for Untied Airlines, Nuff said! I thank you for your comments and am working with your ideas and suggestions to make it and enjoyable site with the resources that I have Thanks again Rich
wrote: I didn't read all the follow-ups but my only suggestions would be to lose the "Date/Time" stamp in your digital photos as well as a more fitting background for your objects...You know...A picture's worth a thousand words...:)
TJB

Jees!! Great comments here but I'm not asking y'all to review mine anytime soon!! <g!>
Rob (who's been taking notes)
--

Please visit our (recently updated) web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com