Help! Valentine's Day plan needed

What if her name aint Trixie???

Reply to
Jerry Gilreath

go down to the courthouse and change it.

sheesh... the questions some people ask.......

Reply to
Bridger

In Jr. High I had a real bit*h for an english teacher, really bad handwriting and an extremely hard head. She assigned spelling drills - write each word 20 times kinda thing. Each time you misspelled a word on the drill you got the enjoyment of re-writing it 50 times. If she could not read it, it was misspelled. Do the math. Worst case was 20 words, "missspelled" 20 times and re-written 50 times each could equal

20,000 words. I refused, she said detention until you do it. Thus detention for almost the entire 8th grade.
Reply to
David Hall

Or if she's fat...

get flowers

get floppy eared stuffed dog

get lucky

I hope. Or maybe I should have just bought her the damn chocolate.

Reply to
Silvan

So YOU'RE the reason why we were getting the "I before E except after C" lecture in English 202, to my complete amazement and disgust.

Reply to
Silvan