hello to everyone

Thank you for the introdution please visit my website at www.mypalaceonline.com and tell me if you like it
I'd be keen to take up your exciting business opportunaty
I looked everywhere sal, but didn't see any instructions on how to make that cheap Chinese crap.
Do you have another link that might relate to woodwork instead of some crap business scam?
Robert
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

*snickers in his fist*
sal wrote:

I don't see where anyone here introduced you to the group, Sal.
Is English not your first language?
Are you a spammer?
PLONK
dave

Nope. And probably wouldn't even if it didn't have the annoying sounds ("music"??).