Hell hath no fury....

Spotted on Craig's List with a photo of a big rolling toolbox:

"I am selling my husbands toolbox while he is out living out a middle aged crisis."

I don't know if it's for real, but it's probably best not to take chances--take the wife out for dinner more often.

Reply to
DGDevin

Last time I heard that joke, it was his Mercedes and Carter was in office.

nb

Reply to
notbob

With eBay anything's possible!