Hell hath no fury....

Spotted on Craig's List with a photo of a big rolling toolbox:
"I am selling my husbands toolbox while he is out living out a middle aged crisis."
I don't know if it's for real, but it's probably best not to take chances--take the wife out for dinner more often.

Last time I heard that joke, it was his Mercedes and Carter was in office.
nb

With eBay anything's possible! http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1436341.html
-Nathan